Monday, July 8, 2019

50th Wedding Anniversary

This was a team effort. My mother covered the boxes and together we designed this gift box for a dear couple. It's their 50th Wedding Anniversary and the colors are black, gold and cream.  They were extremely pleased and that made our hearts glad!


This is a close up of the topper.  I painted it gold and included a Robert Jackson digital that I colored of this cute couple.  The numbers are gold stickers.  My mother added the ribbon and tulle.
The bling is from Michaels

7 comments:

  1. How beautiful!!! You and your mom make a great team. I know you must have enjoyed making this. Awesome! Come visit my blog. I just posted about my papercrafting story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and I know that the couple will cherish it forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your mom make a great team, the gift box is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...