Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Psalm 40:5

This is my third post over at Word Art Wednesday as Guest Designer in January.  It has been a pleasure creating for such an inspirational blog of wonderful  designers.  Karen is such a blessing and joy.  We've only communicated via email, but I feel like I know her as if we've met each other in person.  Just talking about the goodness of God brings me joy.  I can't imagine my life without Him.  It's amazing how God brings people in your life.  I'll cherish our friendship for a life time.  Psalm 40:5 reminds me of a journal I completed one year, noting only positive moments that happened within the day.  I still go back to the journal, because it reminds me if He did it once He will do it again and He has done marvelous things.  I just can't name them all!!!


Entering in the following challenges:
Arty Divas - Anything Goes #14
Digi Choosday Crafting -  Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - Anything Goes


9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for supporting my projects. I truly love this journal. It is an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on being a guest designer! How exciting! I like this journal idea and yours looks great. We do have so much to be grateful for and I am so thankful to God, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design to feature the Scripture Word Art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous make,great colors and design...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY ,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful journal cover! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

    Hugs, Zowie xx

    Arty Divas DT

    Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...