Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Photo Selfie Frames

Graduation Season has come and gone and it's time for trunk parties. TeTe Princess had a request for selfie frames!  
Hali is a graduate of The Central High and on her way to Clark Atlanta University. She is my motivational speaker headed for law school.  The board was painted black and paste was used to add templates for texture. 


Phillip didn't want the girlie look so I had to keep his clean.  I took out my markers to draw musical notes.  My crafty friend Samantha made the tuba using her Silhouette. Phillip is a graduate of Houston High and is on his way to Tennessee State University.  If you ever watch the band at halftime, he'll be playing the tuba in the Aristocrat band. He is my gifted musician.

They make me proud....from babies to college graduates.  The sky is the limit for these two!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice selfie frames and photos thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you had fun making these and looks like they liked them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those selfie frames, guess I need to get in practice for baby girl's frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed viewing these projects and to read about the destinations these two are going to. tfs.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...