Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Shaker Crazy

Just call me 'Shaker Crazy', but at least I'm using my crafty goodies!!!  I had fun in the craft studio.  My mother requested some thank you notes for those who blessed her during her sisters death.  I realized after making the first batch of six cards that the scripture missed the word  'your' between into and lap.  Don't you hate when that happens?   Well you know I had to correct them right?   The overlay of the butterfly is vellum.     It's a simple card, but I love the design. Embossing powder was used for the sentiment.



Me & My Big Ideas Hello paper stack

DCWV Music stack
This graduation card was filled with confetti and sequins.  I used hot glue to hold the Congratulations confetti in place.
Paper Studio Black Tie Optional Act 2 
Entering in the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - Week #346-347 Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash - Shaker cards
Color Throwdown - ctd504

12 comments:

  1. Looks like you are really loving these shaker cards. They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the butterfly wings on the raised butterfly cards, and of course, I'm always a lover of shaker element cards as well so I'm swooning over here. Lovely!
    Blessings to you,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Yes, using your supplies is a very good thing-- and more you have room for more 😁! I love where you have the shaker placed on the top two cards and hope I remember your style for the next time I do a shaker... Thank you for sharing at SOS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are really beautiful. Thanks for the visit and hope to see more of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! I like shaker cards too and rocked these! I know your mom enjoyed these made by her darling daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have definitely mastered the art of making shaker cards, these are so lovely! Thanks for sharing with Crafty Creations Challenges, hope we see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Princess! Three beautiful cards, you are queen of shaker cards! I ahven't even made one!! HAve a great week, Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful take on the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card! Love that shaker! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice cards, pretty butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are some amazing shaker cards and bookmarks! Just beautiful. Thank you for joining the fun at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I love your shakers! I have only tried a shaker once, then I mailed it to my mom and someone took it out of her mailbox and kept it or the mailperson didn't deliver it either way she never recieved my hard work and I haven't made another!!! Yours are amazing!!1

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...