Sunday, October 17, 2010

Image to Create on Scraps of Color



Enjoyed being the guest hostess for Friday nite 30 minute card chat challenge over at Scraps of Color.  Mary Joyce sent the image for all to create before 11:00pm and then the challenges begin at 8:00pm. This is the card I created with the image. It had so many cute details.  It seems to be a bit dark.  I need brighter and bolder color markers.
We wrapped it up around midnight.  Check out my creations....I was a tid bit slow because I either broke my toe or dislocated it last Thursday. Slowly but surely I got around my scrapbook room to create.  No I already know what you are going to ask. I did not go to the doctor.  I’m a ‘bad’ patient.  I put a splint on it and wrapped it tight with tape. A physical therapist and nurse took a look at it and gave the same advice. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...