Saturday, June 25, 2011

FNC 6.24.11

Trish Butler was the hostess during Friday Nite Challenge at SOC.  We had 40 minutes on each project. Her theme for the nite was ‘Best Friends’.  It was a challenge because I am blessed with so many wonderful friends.  These 3 Rhoda, Janiece and Veronica are the ones I talk to on a weekly basis. I had a hard time finding photos of my friends so the next time I see them it will be a KODAK MOMENT.  We had to create a layout including the questions below.  Instead of the 3rd question I used a quote that reflects their friendship to me.
1.    Where did you meet your best friend(s)?
2.    What make your best friend(s) so special to you?  How do your friend(s) inspire you?
3.    What two things you have in common that really make your friendship special?
  I usually type my journaling but my printer had no ink.  Acid free pen to the rescue!

Products Used:  An old pp and Wood Accents by Bo-Bunny 'Earth Splendor' that I have had for years, Me & My Big Ideas soft spoken embellishment



 
1st Challenge
Use a dress form and make a cute card: 1cardstock & 2 different sheets of pattern paper.  Embellishments of your choice



2nd Challenge
Card to your best friend:  1 Cardstock of your choice, 2 Pattern papers of your choice but it must be either punched or cut a decorative boarder around three sides of the paper and the straight side must be adhesive at the fold of your card,  Image must be matted on cardstock,  2 sentiments on your card one must have “BEST FRIEND ARE FOREVER FRIENDS”  Also matted on cardstock and ribbon embellishments.


Image by
http://sliekje.blogspot.com/

3rd Challenge
You are asking your friends to come and hang out with you or celebrating an event:  6x6 layout.  Must have a sentiment with the words friends or girlfriends getting together.   Your choice of color cardstock and pattern paper with a flower and ribbon embellishment.

Image by http://www.fineartsbyrobertjackson.com/index.html

I appreciate you stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...