Sunday, July 17, 2011

Got Scraps????

Got Scraps?????????
..............Make Dress favors!  
Let me tell you how it all got started.  Sharon at Scraps of Color led a discussion about dress forms. Of course I had one from the Forever Young Cricut cartridge and Hero Arts Sew Artsy stamp set, but I went searching for something else.   I was inspired by Cynscrapgirl at scrapbook.com. After sharing her fabulous creations Sharon led us to this link for a Youtube video by myautumnsunset.  Check it out  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ia2-fEP9NY 
Can you believe there are 10 dress forms in the package for $1 at Dollar Tree?  What a deal!   I immediately went to my "scraps" to create.  I decorated the front and back.

Front

Back

The yellow dress makes me think about Rebecca on Sunnybrook farm


Really like the gold and white paper

Thinking of a vacation on the beach

Look at the ladybug!
Hope you enjoyed looking at them.  Now I've got to find some pink paper to make a few for my Breast Cancer Survivors.  As always.....Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...