Friday, August 19, 2011

FNC & Birthday Weekend!

It’s my birthday weekend and I’m having so much fun!  Started off Friday Nite Chat at Scraps of Color with Mary Joyce as hostess.  We had to use a cowgirl image with a twist, which was to add our state.  This is my take.  I made an ATC card since I’m in an ATC state swap. I've been collecting a lot of these lately.  Then……we had (3) 30 minute challenges for the next projects.
Had fun with the twine and stitchwork.  The horse is an image also
Challenge #1  Use  4 pieces of scraps and make strips. One must be a solid color. Use a plain card as a backing. Add a sentiment and embellish as you like

Simple card.  What a great way to use my scraps.  I might be making more of these!
Challenge #2 Make a shaped card such as a circle, purse or flower. Must have no more than 3 colors on it and a sentiment. Must have 1 flower and some bling

I used my Wild Card Cricut to make this heart card...MS edge punch, Recollection flower and bling
Challenge #3 Make a tag using a mask to decorate it. Must have at least one mask item, a small sentiment and some ribbon or yarns

Yes I had birthday on the mind.  Tiara for the Princess as she turns the Golden girl. 
WOW, I think it just hit me...I'm turning 50!

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...