Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Resurrection Day!

What a joyful day!  I would like to share a photo of my darling little cousins on Easter Day.  I made McKenzie and Parker photo frames to put their picture in.  It's important that they remember these cherished moments together and the frame will definitely be a keepsake.
With these two frames I purchased from Michaels for $1 each, they were painted with a soft pink acrylic paint.  I used DCWC Garden Party Stack to cover them.  I cut out the butterflies from one of the pages and added the pearl bling.  The flowers are from Prima.  My punches are Martha Stewart lace edge punch and fringe scissors for the grass. The digital stamp is Robert Jackson Fine Arts. I used Copics and BicMarkit pens.

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Princess, your cousins are just adorable! What cutie pies!!! Girl, those frames are beautiful!!! Your talent is amazing, the dt is lucky to have you!! I hope you had a blessed Easter, thanks for sharing!!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty frames for even prettier little darlings. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little cousins are adorable! I know they will cherish these beautiful frames!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...