Saturday, February 23, 2013

Cardmaking Night

It was another 30 minute cardmaking Friday Night Chat challenge at Scraps Of Color.  Although my scraproom is still in the process of a little bit more organization, I manage to move around finding everything to create these cards with ease.  Cynthia Avent was the hostess and these are my creations. Challenge 1: Make card, any size, any sentiment using the colors; Coral, Teal/Torquoise and Black. Add some bling and ribbon.

Recipe Ingredients:
DCWV Mariposa paper stack
Martha Stewart Edgepunch
Crystal Stickers Pearls
Word Art Wednesday scripture
Adornaments fiber
Entered in Word Art Wednesday
Challenge 2: Make a Gate Fold card, any size. Use a Happy Birthday sentiment. Include a circle, square and triangle on your card.
Recipe Ingredients:
My Minds Eye paper pad
QuicKutz butterfly
Stampin Up sentiment
 Challenge 3: Use this sketch and create


Recipe Ingredients
Basic Grey Origins Collection
Crystal Stickers pearls
 

Did you notice what I have on every card?  It's something about the peaceful flow of energy a butterfly brings that will instantly put a smile on my face!  Hope you're smiling.  Thanks for stopping by.


9 comments:

  1. I love the awesome folds on your first card, and the second card follows the sketch just beautifully. Great job on both, and how lucky we are to have you share them both with us! Hope you're having a relaxing weekend, and that God is blessing your days as you create for Him!
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful. Love the paper used on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards. May fav is the gatefold one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Told you Friday how much I love your cards, but I especially love the gatefold card. How do you pull such beautiful cards together so quickly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Karen! Since I've reorganized my scraproom and put everything in it's rightful place it was a breeze. I was especially excited about the GateFold card, because I had an order to complete and it's so easy to make two at a time.

      Delete
  5. Just beautiful! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome creations. You have a wonderful creative style. Love the fold of the second one.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...