Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturday parade begins

I woke up at 3:30am this morning feeling crafty so instead of tossing and turning, I decided to get up and create!  I printed three images of 'Lil Easter Dress' image from Robert Jackson digital images.  Okay if you've visited me before, you may have guessed I love the black/red/white combo.  It's the color combo in my scraproom...oops guest bedroom.  I also make a lot of cards for my sorority sisters since I'm the Courtesy chair.  The little girl in me came out in this card. 
Recipe Ingredients
Spellbinder die
Spectrum markers
DCWV paper stack
Ranger Christmas Red Stickles
Martha Stewart lace punch & leaf punch
Pink Paislee pixee stix - coconut
Archivers heart die cut
Recollection pearls
Michaels tulle and doily
 
Do you see how the little girl in me came out?  Notice the pearls, laced punches, die and doily, and tulle on the bottom of her dress with stickled roses?    The top of her dress is accented with coconut glitter.
So enjoyed creating and these challenges were my inspiration!
 
Entering in:
Allsorts Challenge Challenge #202 Letter of Your Name
We are to use embellishments that begin with the first letter of your name
Mine are (pearls & punches)
Papertake Weekly BINGO Challenge
My Bingo is (Glitter, Free, Gems) 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Wow!
    Your card looks great!
    I love the colors .... actually I love everything!
    If you want, come on my blog ... ... ... and if you want you can ask to become a Member? .... Please. I'd be honored

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute and love the image tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card :-) the image is lovely and I love her layered skirt ... FAB :-)

    Love your header too,, what a fabulous photo :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...