Friday, December 6, 2013

Have you trimmed the tree?

My tree is up with no presents, but that's okay.  Thank you God for His Unspeakable Gift.  Let us not get caught up with buying gifts that we forget the "Reason for the Season".  Over at Scraps of Color E:spire I shared my Design Team project and I've done a few more.  They are ornaments made with a coaster, stick, fiber and embellishments!  Some of my favorite embellies that I keep hoarding, but not anymore.  They are so old I can't remember who they are by or when I got them. I'm making some for my niece and nephew!  As you see the theme is Santa Claus is coming to town.

Here's a close up view. I placed rudolph on my snowflake. As you know, they are depending on his nose to lead the way through the snow storm.  
 Here's my second ornament in red and white for my niece. Joy to the World
Here's a close up view.  Bells are on top of the Prima flowers with branches from Martha Stewart punch.
This is the ornament I made for the Design Team where you can see how it all got started here.  The blue was made for my nephew.
This is a picture of my 2013 tree.  Decorating trees is a tradition of my mothers.  As soon as I finish my ornaments, I'll decorate my small tree with them and they will be sent to my niece and nephew for their 2014 trees!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Princess. I love your ornaments and your 2013 Christmas tree is beautiful my favorite colors....blue and bright green. Hugs, Antoinette

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...