Thursday, March 13, 2014

Viva La Verve Double Play

Making a few cards for friends.  You can never go wrong with scripture sentiments.  I've been told the message was right on time.  Hope they are inspired as they read them.  I found this sketch to be quick and easy while I pull out my scraps to make it.  I'll be using this one again soon.  I decided to participate in both challenges by Viva La Verve.

Recipe:
DCWV paper
EK Success flower punch
e. Pearls and Crystals - Bling
Verve's scripture stamp
Spellbinder die
Martha Stewart edge punch


Entering in the following challenges:

Viva La Verve Sketch   
 

   AND


Viva La Verve Color challenge

AND


Word Art Wednesday - #123 Scripture

3 comments:

  1. Scripture always blesses. I really like the layout and sweet little flowers. Thank you for posting this with us at WAW. Blessings,
    carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you layered that. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us in our Word Art Wednesday challenge this week. We love having so many beautiful designs showcased like yours each week. We appreciate your support.
    Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...