Friday, January 9, 2015

One Word 2015

Patience is my One Word for 2015.  How many times have I heard, "Patience is a Virtue"?  I've been exercising it since late August. Trying to practice self control and not complain. I know God has a plan for my life and is preparing me for my next career.  I just want to be obedient, because His promise will be fulfilled.  When I received my Spellbinder window die cut, it reminded me of a song, "God will pour you out a Window of Blessings that you won't have room to receive.  I'm claiming it.

Supplies:
DCWV - The Lemon Flower Stash
Bazzill 12x12 cardstock
Webster Pages - paper
Recollections - Flourish
Spellbinders -Window 2
Michael's - Flowers
Heidi Grace - Metal pebbles
Jenni Bowlin - Number stickers
TCW - Texturized stencil
Archival Brilliance - Graphite Black ink
Adirondack metallic acrylic paint- Gold Dabber
C'est Magnifique January 2015 sketch
January Sketch Challenge!

 My Word

 This scripture keeps me focused and gives me hope for a brighter future that He has in store.

Entering in the following challenges:
C'est Magnifique - January Sketch
Scrap-Challenge-YOUrself - Challenge #14 One Word
Word Art Wednesday - Challenge #165 Uplifting Sentiment
Scrap our Stash - January Stash Challenge #22 TWINE
Tape Measure under my photo,
Window die cut my new item,
Inked edges
Numbers 2015 at the bottom,
Eyelets on the top of my photo

26 comments:

  1. WOW - - GREAT Layout and Design! AWESOME Word and Message! And you really combined LOTS of Challenges here - I am very Impressed! - FAN-TAS-TIC Job all around! Thank you for playing along with The Challenge YOUrself Blog - you certainly did! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess you really know how to work a LO, like your word and testament; I'm claiming that blessing for you as well. Your faith will be rewarded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning page with wonderful autumn hues. Patience is a great word choice too.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Princess, I LOVE your page.....absolutely gorgeous! I, too, will stand with you in claiming your career blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and inspirational. I love the doily you used too. Great job and hang in there sis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh!! Such a wonderful OLW! I contemplated using that word too!! So glad for you! Thanks for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great OLW and love that big pic! beautiful!! Beautiful quote too! Kate (SOS)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page and great word choce! Great job on the stash challenge! Thank you for linking up with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on the challenge and great word! Love your flower cluster and the touches of mixed media on the background. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this picture of you! Beautiful layout with all of the layers and flowers and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet lady you are! I too need more patience!

    ReplyDelete
  12. me again, coming over this time from Challenge YOUrself...You already know I loved the layout but I forgot to tell you how amazing you look! Whatever you are doing, keep doing it and getting in more pics :);) (kate)

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome layout!
    Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful page! I love your photo and your OLW so much! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month - we are so happy that you did!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Princess! How are you, my friend? It's so good to have you share your WONDERFUL creations in our challenge. I hope all is well, and I pray that God will bless you and keep you as you create and share......and always!
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  16. Georgeous take on the sketch! Thanks for entering our january challenge at Cést Magnifique!
    Hugs Stina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful page and good choice of word for the year! God knows we all could use a little more! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Out Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great OLW! I love the bright color palette and the mix of patterns on this page. Thanks for joining the C'est Magnifique January Sketch Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well done with the Scrap Our Stash challenge!!! So glad you joined us.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great job on the challenge! Beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful layout. Great take on the "Twine" challenge. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the mixed media elements and the flowers! Thank you for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty layout! Thanks for joining us at C'est Magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is such a pretty layout - all of those flowers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...