Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Relax

Who doesn't enjoy a nice bubble bath?  For Lent I'm giving up poor sleeping habits. One of my little cousins suggested I exercise close to bed time, take a relaxing bath and I'll sleep like a baby.  She was right!  I feel so much better.  Although I'm in pretty good health to be 54 with no health issues or meds to take, my poor sleeping habits was beginning to create stress, weight gain, and the ability to think clearly. I'm glad I listened to my body and took her advice.


Entering in the following challenges:
My Besties UK - Sketch challenge with a Bestie

Inky Impressions - Let's Hear It For The Girl
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Clear It Out Challenges - Anything Goes Stash - Patterned Paper Over a Year Ago
Tuesday Throwdown - #284 Create a Scene
My Besties 3D - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card - I love this image and your card design is pretty. Thank you for joining us this time at My Besties UK.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bathroom scene you created. Just lovely. Great details and nice take on the sketch as well. Thank you so much for joining our Tuesday Throwdown challenge this week. Creative regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card thank you for joining us at My Besties uk - Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat card love how you have made one to show off your holiday. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your card. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful thanks for sharing at my besties uk -Csrol UK DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your card is just darling! Love it! Thank you for sharing at Besties 3D and More! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, I really love this!! Thank you for participating in our March My Besties 3D challenge! Our New April challenge has just begun and we can't wait to see what you will create next!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...