Friday, August 5, 2016

Smile

I wanted to play with a few of my latest Sizzix items purchased and gifted.  This is Sweet Lil Easter Dress Phoebe by Robert Jackson digitals eager to put a SMILE on someone's face.  I purchased the Sizzix thinlits words from Scrapbook.com and used my Sizzix oval framelet from a RAK by Ometa.  Mojo Monday was my chosen sketch for this card.


Entering in the following challenges:
MOJO Monday - Sketch
Word Art Wednesday - Friendly Anything Goes Week #242
Aud Sentiments - For a child plus a sentiment

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and cute image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card...love the image and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bright and happy. A great child card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Don't you just love those Thinlits words? I should use mine LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do Karen! Hope I've inspired you to do so!!!

      Delete
  5. Very cute! Don't you just love those Thinlits words? I should use mine LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your adorable cards always put a big smile on my face, Princess. I love visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...