Thursday, November 17, 2016

Prima Doll Pocket Letter Swap

At Embrace Our Art, I hosted a Prima Doll Pocket Letter Swap.  Julie Nutting Prima Dolls are like Lay's potato chips, you can't just do one.  I made three cooking theme pocket letters. The cooking embellishments were purchased for a recipe journal that I never started and thought, why not put them on the pocket letter and send recipes?

Using Taylor


And here are a few extras I made.
Close up using Megan


Close up



Entering in the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes Week 256-257
A Bit More Time Two Craft - Anything Goes #32
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Oh and Ahh, your Prima dolls are just awesome!! Great idea to to make this into a recipe gift Set, every thing about these pockets is delightful!! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier too! I appreciate your kind comments! Have a great day and thank you for sharing your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday! Ginny M DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such a wonderful job on all of your paper crafts. Thanks so much for sharing your caring attitude. The Thank you card you sent me was such a great example of your passion to create. I display it in my craft room and on my iPad for all to see. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, love the colours - Thanks for joining in the Lemon Shortbread Challenge #28 – Sarah DT - http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of those PL's are awesome. You do great work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love great job as always tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Princess! I'm doing my comments for WAW and I saw one of your comments and I thought I really need to stop over to you blog (and bookmark it) and see what you have been up to! I love your pocket Letter page, But your dolls are just the best!! Makes me want to get a set!I always enjoy stopping by to see you, you really have such a beautiful gift for color and composition. HAve a great day! Hugs, Ginny

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...