Sunday, January 15, 2017

Penguin Love

You must agree these are the most adorable penguins.  I used a variety of products with this card.  The penguin stamp set is by Stampendous using Spectrum Noir markers.  The Sizzix framelit step up card was the perfect way to create my scenery. Martha Stewart snow flake punch is the embellishment you can't see on the first photo. I sprinkled a little Stickles on them to make them pop. I can't believe it took me three hours to create the card, but I'm pleased with it.


 Close up
 



Entering in the following challenges:
Embrace Your Heart - Valentine Challenge
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes Family/Friendly Week  #264-#265 
Tuesday Throwdown -  TT#325 Snowflakes
Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything Goes #233

8 comments:

  1. So cute! Perfect pair for Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute and you did a great job putting it together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable, lovely card. Those penguins are so precious! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card! I love the sparkle and design. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute design! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how darling! That shimmery little sweater totally makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...