Friday, June 28, 2019

Altered Gift for my Crafty Friend

We had an Altered Gift swap at Scraps of Color. My partner was Mary Joyce who loves animal print and the color orange. I altered a wooden jewelry box from Michaels. This is my creation.  I pulled out some Animal print paper from Creative Memories.  It was the perfect selection.  This was so therapeutic.  I think I might get another one to play with.



Mary Joyce preferences was animal print and the color orange is her favorite.

Robert Jackson image...Card created and a beautiful set of orange flowers

The jewelry box was filled with embellishments and a Unity stamp set instead of jewelry

The black really defined it.  

Loving the hardware.

Box mark/tag using a Unity stamp for my friend


Animal print paper.  My sister loves bling!

I always have to have everything down before I get started.

7 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...