Thursday, November 21, 2019

Celebrate Simplicity

This is what I'm feeling right now.  I'm working on various projects and realize my mind and body is becoming a bit tired.  Although unrealistic as it my sound, I need one day to do whatever I want.   No work, no projects, no request....Just 'Me Time.'   I look forward to refreshing my soul every Sunday in worship.  Maybe I should start this month and commit to scheduling monthly or quarterly pampering.  I'm learning less is more.  This sketch from Freshly Made Sketches helped me to realize that.  I am definitely one that loves layering my projects, but I kept it simple...I think.  Anywho,  just to relax with a manicure, pedicure and my herbal tea with a little jazz is everything.  Mmmmm a massage would do too! What do you do to relax?  Nothing like peace and tranquility.




Entering in the following challenges:
Freshly Made Sketches - Sketch challenge #412 FMS412

Moo-Mania & More - #204 Peace and Tranquility
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #414-#415

10 comments:

  1. Relaxing is something great!
    very nice, imaginative card
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Princess - love your beautiful card and image thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome project. Now, make sure you do exactly as your image portray. We all need some "me time". tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You card is very beautiful.

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete


  5. A lovely card

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's what I call the perfect end to a hard day. What an adorable card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. I hope all is well with you.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! I love that image and the sentiment! So, so true!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great image and a great reminder to just relax. I hope you get to do that too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this woman has exactly the right idea!! I want to be her right now. Hope you get a few moments to yourself soon. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this sentiment and it explains me so well. You should take the time for yourself with all that you do.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...