Saturday, November 20, 2010

So much to be THANKFUL for!

Everyday is a day of Thanksgiving!  I give Praise to GOD for life and I don’t take it lightly.  I’m trying to work on procrastination, because every second counts. Everyone is asking me what I want for Christmas.  I already have it! ...Food, clothes, shelter, good health, my talents, and my family & friends who love me.  Speaking of friends, this is the card I made for Scraps of Color Friday nite chat challenge.  The sentiment reads:  “Like the flowers and the bee great friends are we”.

Used chalk pencils

Here's a close up of the 3D effect on the daisy and bee.
Hope you can see the sparkly fluff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...