Friday, May 13, 2011

FNC 5.13.11

Mary Joyce was the hostess with the mostess at tonight’s Friday Nite Challenge on SOC.  She had me sweating, but it was a FUN Fashionista night!  It's been about two weeks so I guess I had to get back in the flow of things.  Check out the cards I created.

I went way back and used Sandy Clough lace frame.  An item I purchased way back in the late 90's.  We were to use the image on the far left.  I added a stamp by B Line Designs LLC -- Girl Talk. I used pop dots so that the image could stand out.  Used a Spellbinder shape for the sentiment

1st Challenge:  Use my creativeness to come up with a card  that looks like a prom dress. -- I pulled out my Cricut and cut a bodice to make a dress.  Guess I could use some sewing lessons huh?  lol   It took me 31 minutes...yes just shy of one minute.


2nd Challenge: Make a card with a piece of clothing on it, must have some kind of animal print, and must also have some bling --  I pulled some kente cloth off an album I'm working on and ironed it.  I did a quick job on coloring and still made it within 30 minutes, but I forgot the bling.
. 
3rd Challenge:  Make a card that has a shoe or footwear. Must have some bling, a border punch and a flower. Use a sentiment also. -- This was a quick and easy one.  I met the deadline using MyCreativeScrapbook April 2010 kit.  Stamp is by Tara Reed Designs/Stamps Happen, Inc. Best Pump Forward. 

Thanks for looking.  Would appreciate your comments!

1 comment:

  1. Princess, I am so glad i stumbled across your blog, i am now a follower and i am looking forward to seeing your creations here!!
    happy crafting,
    Alice

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...