Sunday, May 8, 2011

Where did April go?

WOW April I was busy as a bee with so many swaps I didn't post a thing...Shame on me.  Check out the mini albums I made with American Crafts Teen paper pack.  I must admit I didn't follow the instructions.  I was only suppose to decorate one toilet roll five times with a Happy Birthday theme.  Instead I made five toilet roll albums. lol  As you know mini albums is my fav so I was truly in my zone.  It was hosted by R.J. on SOC.  Here's a photo of them with a thank you note I made him out of the same paper pack!

Did you notice the flower paper clip?

The first page has a flap that actually opens with a mini book inside.

Next two pages....

The right side has a flap for photos etc.

I added some tags inside.  It was FUN...TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say Love your craft projects outstanding work.. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are too cute love those color..lotta work went into that project and it paid off.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...