Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sewing Room

Hello,
Actually I'm in my scrapbook room sharing a card I made for Crafts4eternity R#131.  Their theme this week is Sewing Room and I had everything accept my sewing machine. (It's still in the box lol)  I was inspired when I saw Evie's take on the challenge.  I love working with dress forms and it's been a while so this is my creation using a MOJO301 sketch.  The scripture is from Psalm 139:14 --  "I will praise thee:  for I am fearfully and wonderfully made:  marvelous are they works; and that my soul knoweth right well."
Receipe ingredients:
Stampin Up dress form die cut
Recollections True & Authentic paper
Websters Pages  Your Life. Beautiful paper & stick pin
Adornaments fiber
Michaels sewing ribbon

Close ups of my fiber, button, and sewing ribbon

Close ups of my dress & stick pin.  The dress is made from tulle for corsages.

2 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...