Saturday, July 12, 2014

Christmas in July 2 of 5

Today I'm here with my 2nd project of 5 for Scraps of Color  Christmas in July challenge.  It's five cards!  I was trying to use the last of my My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland designer paper pad. The pad is full of cute papers and sentiments.  I focused mostly on using all of the paper, added a  dry embossing folder and several Martha Stewart punches.  If you need to get a head start on your cards, the best route is MOJO Monday sketches.  That's how I got these done so quickly!





Entering in the following challenges:
Simply Create Too  - Christmas in July
MOJO Monday - Sketch Contest #353
If you missed my 1st project of 5, it's My CD Sleeve Mini album.  Two projects down and three to go!







4 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas cards tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Will make great Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess: Thank you for entering our "Christmas in July" Challenge at Simply Create Too with all your beautiful Christmas projects. Also looking forward to seeing your entries in our new challenge which starts tomorrow [Friday].

    Blessings,

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...