Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Let's Make it A Duet

At Mema’s Crafts we are ‘Making it a Duet’ using two dominant colors and either black or white as our accessory color.  I’m ‘Making a Duet’ with two crafty digis.  We are also ‘Making a Duet ‘with two awesome sponsors this month:  Kenny K and Stitchy Bear.  Don’t forget to stop by Mema’s Crafts to see what the other M & M girls created.  First let’s ‘Make it a Duet’ with Peach & Brown Mat Stack I pulled out by  DCWV. Got to love those papers!  Check out Crafty Honey Markers by Stitchy Bear

Entering in the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart - #25 Anything Goes


Second let’s ‘Make it a Duet’ with Red & Black.  After I saw the quote, I used my punches as my tools!  These are the colors of my scrapbook room.  The red flower was handmade using my flower punch. The tag was made with my Fiskars crimper tool.  The piercer was used to put holes for my brads. Gotta love those tools with Craft Star digi by Kenny K.

Entering in the following challenges: 
Scrapbooking PhD #12 Add Texture
Southern Girls Challenge – Diecuts and/or Punching

Hope you join in 

8 comments:

  1. Afternoon hun - popping over to admire your fabulous makes - loving the colour combo works brilliantly - 2 really inspirational makes - great job - hugs Judith Mema's DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at cfth challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and tag. Love the color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and tag, great color combos, digis and nicely embellished. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tag and card you did a awesome job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card...loving that image and your tag is awesome. Great colors used on both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic. I love the coloring - it's perfect.
    Also, the scalloped and circled edges are so interesting.
    Wonderful card, thanks for joining ScrapbookerPhD's Texture Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flower is so cute! I love how the different papers go together so well! Thanks for entering the Add Texture Challenge by Scrapbooker PhD!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...