Monday, October 27, 2014

Pink Sunday

Just wanted to make a quick post and share the gift bags I made for our six Breast Cancer Survivors at church today.  We had a high time praising God for his goodness and mercy.  I finally finished Me and My Big Ideas Mambi paper pad I've had for at least 3 years!  Julie Nutting Doll Taylor was used on each bag.  I changed her hair up on a few.

Close ups


Sheet music from my church programs used for the butterflies and flowers.

Recipe ingredients:
Me and My Big Ideas Mambi paper pad
Stickles- Diamond
Hancock fabrics - tulle
Martha Stewart butterfly
Tim Holtz ticket and flower punch
Sizzix leaf die cut
Doily - From my mothers stash


Entering in the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday -  Uplifting sentiment
613 Avenue - Challenge #95 Anything Goes with Gift Bag
Use Your Stuff - Challenge #159 Doily 


11 comments:

  1. Very nice PJ you did your thang - great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bags love the beautiful images and flowers -all the embellishments and bling--thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gift bags! Great work putting so much detail into them! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bags are so beautiful and will be a great treat to those who receive them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Princess,
    Just stopped by to let you know that you have been selected as our FB Breast Cancer Awareness Designer of The Day for October 30, 2014. Your project will be featured on our FB page www.facebook.com/Avenue613 today at 8:14 am. Your bags are gorgeous. Congratulations. Please stop by to say hello and to grab your Designer of The Day Badge.
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah Harris, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your gift bags are gorgeous and I am sure the women who received them will treasure them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really pretty! I love all the texures and layers. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Princess,
    these bags are amazing!!! I adore the women stamps and the glitter you put on them! Also the tiny butterflies (one of my favourite themes), the swirls, the mix of soft colours are perfect! I appreciate the reason why you made these bags and I send you all a big hugs!

    Mariangela ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm playing catchup... but I just had to pop in and tell you how much I loved your bags! Cute idea to use the sheet music for your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...