Friday, October 10, 2014

Scraps of Color Blog Hop


It's here and I'm thrilled with excitement to be apart of such a great Sistahood with a couple of gents!  It wasn't hard to determine what I would share this month since I've been 'counting down'.  I joined SOC in 2009 and have had the pleasure to meet so many wonderful Sistahs in person.  To countdown the event I thought I would (you guessed it) alter a cookie sheet to a magnetic calendar. Attached to the clip on the bottom right is a card I made during FNC (Friday Night Challenge).  FNC is how I got to meet so many amazing sistahs.  Gotta LOVE this place...We Celebrate Life!
Supplies:
DCWV The Celebration Stack
Quickutz cork
Hobby Lobby Clips and Magnets
Sizzix pocket die cut
Tim Holtz  Rosette die
Spellbinder die
Creative Memories circle punch
EK Success edge punch
Robert Jackson digital image
 Showing you all of my embellishments that I've added to the board.  The possibilities are endless!
 
Now to the EXCITEMENT!!!  This is the order of the Blog Hop.  Make sure you start at the SOC Blog first to have an opportunity to win the grand prize.  My prize is a $10 gift card from Michaels.  You do not have to be a follower, but I would love it if you did.  It's easy peasy, just leave a comment. 

Blog Hop Order
Enjoy the journey as we Celebrate Turnt Up for 10!

25 comments:

  1. What a cool idea and you can change it up each month with magnets! Happy Anniversary! Thanks for all you do for SOC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative project, love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely & positively a great project! Love all the embellishments, good way to use stash...just and fyi that I WILL be copying this idea in December (once I catch up a few more projects AND get to the thrift shop for a cookie sheet)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so amazing. I've captured a old pan and will be doing this. Thank you for sharing your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool project. I'll have to get some trays and try it. I've got a ton of embellishments to use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too creative! Great job, Princess. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun project! This is a great idea for using some of the old trays I have at home. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I knew you would do it up right. What a cute project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love all your embellishments and how you set it all into fruition! Enjoying the hop and subscribing to my SOC sisters!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love your projects just too cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very creative idea! I love all your embellishments. Now I feel like I need to alter a cookie sheet!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a fascinating piece. You're so creative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just had the biggest a-ha moment! This gorgeous piece can be adapted to hold my overwhelming collection of travel magnets. I am thinking about redecorating my craft room. How fun would it be to put up several of these in coordinating colors, holding the magnets we've collected from the places we've visited! Thank you, thank you -- such great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What great fun! I wish someone was in the Ft Campbell area. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun idea....so many possibilities!! Love how yours turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful!! I gotta remember a cookie sheet, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now how fun is this! That is a great gift idea. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent Princess.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is an adorable calendar! I love altered projects and when they have a practical purpose it is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it, like all the different embellishments, tfs and as usual you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is awesome! You can change this with each month and the seasons...the options are endless! Thank you for sharing this inspiring project and participating in the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the your view. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. A unique calender. Thanks for sharing x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fabulous calendar board and so beautifully embellished!! ~ Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...