Saturday, November 4, 2017

What a Prize!

I was a winner at Scrapbook.com World Card Making Day!  It made my day.  It was that kind of week when I had so many deadline projects and goals to meet at work, personal goals to stay focus with and trying to stay calm in all of it got me feeling pretty exhausted.  But there was a Silver Lining.....When I arrived home late last night, I was thrilled to pick up this huge box filled with goodies.  Let me share it with you!  You will be seeing some projects real soon.  I don't have any of these items in my stash so I can't wait to play in the craft room.  WOW, What A Blessing!  Sad to see so many craft stores have closed their doors, but Scrapbook.com is still striving and inspiring us to craft!  Got to love that place!!!!!!!!!!!!










11 comments:

  1. Congrats on your nice winnings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your prize. I'm excited for you. Lol
    Enjoy and look forward to seeing what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Princess! That's a great prize package.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are thrilled that you are enjoying your treasures! Happy Crafting! Your friends at Scrapbook.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! Not a better person to be rewarded!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...lots of goodies; congrats, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...