Sunday, January 14, 2018

Happy Founders Day 2018

My friend Mary Joyce at Scraps of Color gifted me with these dies and I'm having way too much fun.  I used my sorority colors Crimson and Cream with a neutral color black to create this card.  Sketch Saturday made it easy with their sketch challenge.  Thought I would have a little more fun adding my die cuts with a goal of getting together more often from Cut It Up.  My sorority sisters are all busy ladies, but sometimes you have to get away from it all and take time to fellowship.  Craftycatz has a twist with One for the Ladies so this is my creation.

Close up of their attire.
Entering in the following challenges:
Crafty Catz - #399 ATG with an Optional Twist - One for the Ladies
Cut it Up - Must use die cut and a Resolution or Goal
Sketch Saturday - Sketch 496

Word Art Wednesday - #316 ATG

10 comments:

  1. Love your card, the images and colour combo are so pretty.
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fantastic goal and I love the way your card reflects the idea. The girls are just gorgeous! Lucky you to have such pretty colors to represent your sorority.

    Thanks for joining us for our New Year's Resolutions and Goals challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gals are so stylish! Love the design and the card. Great job and thanks for stopping by my blog too last week. Hope you are having a nice New Year so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Princess! Happy Founders Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Princess! Love this card, your girls are just awesome!! Beautiful as always!Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is perfect for the occasion. Love playing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, hope you got to have some fun for Founders Day! Now I think I might need those dies to.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...