Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Sharing the LOVE

I’ve been busy in the craft studio preparing for a Scrapbook tea that was hosted by one of my former Sunday School students and sorority sister.  Her name is La Tondra Lewis also a 20+ year Breast Cancer Survivor.  Her lovely home was filled with tea sets. I’m so proud of her gifts that she uses to support others. I’m sharing a tag I made using a Bug-A-Boo image and also reading the Scrapbook Prayer I wrote and put on my craft studio sign.



Our Young Women Association sisters had to bring 10 gifts for Pink Sunday to give to our survivors.  Being the crafty person that I am, it's just hard to purchase something at the store when I can create with a lot of LOVE.  Such great therapy!!!  The easels were on sale at Michaels for $10 packaged in 6. Everything else was in my stash.  Was that a bargain or what including my 20% off including sale prices?!  Michael's made my day!


Simply packaged with a chalk wrapped in ribbon.

Entering in the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #356-357
Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Other than a Card #189
The Crafters Cafe Challenges - #206 Feminine


11 comments:

  1. What a fun inexpensive project. The best part is that it is hand made by you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the project - thanks for sharing the photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure the recipients enjoyed their gifts. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are beautiful! You are an amazing lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great ministry and how your gift is blessing others. Keep it up...we all can brighten someone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breautiful gifts. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Feminine" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome project, wonderful gift idea and a great score at Michaels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...