Thursday, March 28, 2019

Scrapbook Parties

I’m back in the craft room working on projects. I’ve been working on a few scrapbook parties and making interactive mini album kits! Oh what fun. My scrapbook group Creative Queen Crafters are totally awesome and supportive! Check us out with a few picture overload of all the fun. This was one of my sorority's event for Sisterhood Month.
I LOVE this group!
April, Lakeisa, Samantha, Princess, Veta, Kim, Rhoda, Gwen
Our aprons were designed by Samantha


Adding the final touches of their mini album
The card make n take was done by Gwen
They were engaged!
Who doesn't love to win prizes? We had plenty for everyone to take three!


Rhoda came up with our groups name! She's setting up our tool area.

LaFonde definitely had her share of FUN!

Our Delta Dear Geraldine has been wanting to do a scrapbook for years!

Did I say they were engaged?  Yes, Coloring appeared to be very relaxing.

Patricia was our photographer, but she was able to scrapbook as well.

Veta is assisting and taking photos too!

Doing what I do.....

Lakeisa helping me with the luggage.  I've had this Creative Memories luggage since 2000!

Yes Soror!  See you next time.  Looking forward to it!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun it is to cut up paper and craft with friends. You all looked like you had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...