Friday, March 29, 2019

It’s Been A While

Yes it’s been a while and I miss card making. On my visit to JoAnns I picked up a Die/Cutting magazine and it had this die by Tattered Lace on the back. I LOVE tea and it just happened to fall in my cart. LOL I can’t remember where I got the sentiment stamp from, but I hope the sweet Dear I’m going to send it to warms her heart.


Entering in the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments - #223 Any Sentiment, Except "Happy Birthday"
Word Art Wednesday - #380-381 Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude - Challenge 49 Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks Challenge - #448 Coffee, Tea, Hot Cocoa
Cute Card Thursday -#575 Feminine
Paper Craft Crew - PCC311 Tick Tac Toe  Sequin, Monochromatic, Favorite Color

8 comments:

  1. Hi PJ - long time no see good to see you. Love your beautiful card. Such a beautiful die thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting dies with that magazine. It is a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at KCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a really beautiful elegant design!! Love the die cut accents so much! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you posting again. I love Tattered Lace dies and wish I had more of them. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing how things just fall into the cart in a craft store! Beautiful card! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...