Thursday, July 26, 2012

Relax

Lately I've been making more time to read.   It's relaxing and Magazine Margie digi from Sassy Studio Designs is doing just that. This is my entry for Brown Sugar Challenge Blog BSCB-3 using  Black and White with a splash of color.

Recipe:
Sassy Studio Designs digi
Studio g paper
Teresa Collins paper
Copic and Bic Mark-it markers

While everyday brings new experiences, I try to keep my mind opened for learning.  Knowledge is power.  I want to read and apply.  In my pile are magazines from Cooking Light, Ebony, Essence, Shape, Health, Weight Watchers, and Real Simple.  No more subscriptions for me.  Mmmmmm I think I'll go and grab a magazine now. Talk to you later.

11 comments:

  1. Very cute card Ms. Princess, Thank you for playing along with Brown Sugar, we hope you decide to play again!!
    Good luck!!
    Alice B.
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I just don't know anything about digital images...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Princess, nothing like a good book or magazine. I love Ebony's new format and great articles. Beautiful card and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, you cant beat a good read, Thanks for joining us on brown sugar hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just too cute. Love the splash of color you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ms Princess the green really made it pop cute card and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card creation ~ so nice how you added the nice shade of green!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live this image it reminds me of my niece..lol Great card and details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar. I hope to see more of your creations in our challenges.

    Kim
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...