Thursday, July 5, 2012

Soul Sisters

Todays posting for Platinumscraps is from Sketchabilities #66. I love this sketch.

This is my take on it. I saw the birdcage and grabbed the Mariposa paper stack. It's been a while since I played with the Tattered Angels mist so I got a kick out of that.  You will be seeing more of it on my creations. The butterflies were handcut out of the pretty paper stack. The black doily was purchased at a scrapbook convention. I can't remember what vendor.
Recipe:
Mariposa paper stack
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist & Screen
Prima flower
Sizzix leaf
EK edge punch
All Night Media, Inc. Wish Postmark stamp

5 comments:

  1. Pretty lo Princess and i love the Mariposa paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl...love the layout! You did sooo good on following the sketch!! wow! Beautiful and love the beach photo!!
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment!! I LOVE comments! ehhehe
    take care
    xoxo
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Princess, this is beautiful. You did a great job with the stetch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome LO, love the background masking and all the details..TFS

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...