Thursday, October 4, 2012

Another Pink Post

It's another day to post my pink creations in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.  I have an ATC, card and pink ribbons to share. At 365 cards they post challenges every day.  I decided to join in this week and play daily....Hope I can keep up.  : )   This entry is for their Day 215- Create a Clean and Simple "non card".  I chose an ATC. I can't remember where I got the digital so if you remember please let me know so I can give them credit.  She's a cutie....wishing for a Cure!
 
Supplies:
Bic Mark-it markers
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Glossy Accents
Recollection mini pearls
 
This entry is for 365 cards - Day 216 Speckled Background.  I used Tattered Angels coffee mist.  My goodness I can't tell you when I last used it.  I was spraying everything in sight! lol  I'm also going to enter this in Word Art Wednesday encouraging or uplifting sentiment from last week.  I decided to used this sentiment for my get well cards.
Supplies:
Mayzy digital stamp
K & Company paper
Word Art Wednesday sentiment
Copic and Bic Mark- it markers
Tattered Angels mist
Last but not least, these ribbons were made for my staff.  Last year we all wore pink on Thursdays.  With these ribbons, each day will bring awareness of the cause to support Breast Cancer.
Ribbon, flowers, buttons and bling from my stash
Projects also entered in the following challenges:
Link Up For Pink - 2nd Annual Link it Up Pink  Stop by and play along!
 
 

12 comments:

  1. More of your beautiful art! Love it all, and SO grateful to have you share it in the challenge this week. Hope you're havin a week filled with all of God's richest blessings. Those images you used are just adorable. You have an amazing collection of digis for sure!
    Thanks again, and please know how grateful we are for you!
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your creations are beautiful! Each one has it's own special beauty and style. Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your creations and your suggestion to wear your ribbons daily was very good. I have mine on now and plan to wear it the entire month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful and fabulous coloring and design. Thanks for your lovely visit and sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are certainly on a roll with all of these ribbons for your staff, along with these beautifully created cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that little sick girl image...so cute. The ribbons are such a great idea I love them...you rock! And thanks for always showing me some love on all of my posts...you're the best teamie!

    Hugs!
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink, hope to see more of your cards entered.

    Oh this makes me so happy....having your staff wear pink ribbons!! :) :) :) :)♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both your cards are fabulous, but the wish one just captured my heart!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your cards are great! And I love that you did the ribbons for your staff! thanks for joining us and helping us spread BCA at LUFP!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...