Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pink Sunday continues

Well it's Tuesday and I promised more Breast Cancer Awareness postings throughout the month of October.  Still celebrating the life of our Breast Cancer Survivors and I need to make a few more cards.  I got a little inspiration with a couple of card sketches.  As you see the BCA Voices is singing 'Faith'.  Faith will move mountains! If you have the faith of a little bitty tiny seed, you know there is no limit what GOD can do.  We just have to pray and believe. 

 
By the way, All images are by Robert Jackson. Take a look at the second sketch.  I got my Praise on listening to Richard Smallwood "Total Praise."  Love his music!! LOVE the song.  I'll probably revisit the sketch and do another one.  Now you can't tell me after listening to that song your hand don't go up in the air or you just might find yourself around the house moving in a Praise dance.  I lift my hands in Total Praise......Let everything that has breath praise the LORD!  or the rocks will cry out.
 
Just a reminder...Don't forget to link up your pink/BCA creations for the Second Annual  Link Up For Pink party or click on their button to my right!! 
I'll be entering these cards in:
The Paper Makeup Stamps Challenge #56 Use a digi
Cupcake Craft Cupcake 212 Think Pink
Classygirl Classy Card Sketch Challenge 6
Link Up For Pink  Pink/BCA
Word Art Wednesday Encouraging & Uplifting
Lexis Creations BCA or pink
The Stamping Boutique Pink, Pink, Pink
Brown Sugar Challenge Challenge 9 Come Sunday

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the images, coloring and design. Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards SING from right off the page, Princess. They bring such joy, and bless my heart each time. Thanks for sharing with us so faithfully at Word Art Wednesday. Your art is a blessing and encouragement to me.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Both cards are uplifting and beautiful!
    Thank you for sharing with us at The Stamping Boutique.

    Stacie
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pink creations are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was trying to see--is this one of Robert Jackson's stamps? I think I've seen it there. Anyway, I like it. You did a fantastic job. Both of your cards are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique. I hope to see you again in the next challenge. Good Luck~Patti TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your cards.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops yes they are Robert Jackson images. I need to update that information. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! I love these images that you used! Thank you so much for creating with us at Link Up For Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful cards Ms. Princess, thank you for playing along with us in the Sunday's Best Challenge going on at Brown Sugar. We hope you decide to join us again, good luck!!
    AliceB.
    Brown Sugar Dt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both card are beautiful...thanks for joining Brown Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic cards!!!!
    Love your images and your coloring :)
    Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards, I am loving all the pink. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl TSB DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink, hope to see more of your cards entered.
    Keep them comin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous cards, I am loving all the pink. Thank you forjoining us at the Stamping Boutique. Good Luck. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such gorgeous cards, both of them! Great colors and lovely details! Thanks for joining my Think Pink Challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards!
    Good you joined us this week in our sketch challenge :)
    Hope to see you back soon...
    Ardilla (DT Digi Makeover)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us and helping us spread BCA at LUFP!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful cards!!! Thanks for participating in THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card....lovin' the images! Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink, you still have time to enter a few more cards! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...