Saturday, September 7, 2013

Time to travel

I have several friends who have retired and I needed to make a few cards.  Spectrum Noir has a travel challenge going on.  I love to color with the teal family.  It's something about the calm and soothing feel.  I took out my DCWV Travel and Garden paper stacks I've been hoarding.   Oh to retire, be on my own time, and travel whenever...looking forward to it!   

Recipe
DCWV paper stacks
Verve stamp
Martha Stewart edge punch
Spectrum Noir markers
Robert Jackson digital
 


Entering in
Spectrum Noir  Travel theme
MOJO Monday sketch challenge
Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes uplifting sentiment

7 comments:

  1. You MUST have been hoarding. I don't think I've ever heard of the DCWV Travel stack! I really love your spin on the sketch and beautiful coloring of your image, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I have a ton of papers I am hording! Good for you ! Such a cute project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card. Good for you to use up some of that hoard. I have so much paper, too. There's more out there that I like than I can use up. LOL!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright and cheery card! Love the colors used.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...