Monday, June 10, 2013

Can It Be A Baby Mobile?

Scraps of Color is having a coaster challenge using a Robert Jackson digital RJ2013#10.  My friends always laugh at me for taking the coasters from Olive Garden.  Why throw them away when you can recycle?!! Brown Sugar Challenge #45 is using felt or fabric and I chose my Stampin Up fabric. Spectrum Noir is having a Summer Time challenge.  I painted the sky blue and the red paint represents heat, however the baby is colored with Spectrum Noir markers. Word Art Wednesday has an Anything Goes Uplifting sentiment.  How sweet is the sentiment?  It is always exciting working with several challenges at one.  I pulled out two baby (boy & girl) images.  I didn't like the coloring on the boy so I stopped and worked with the girl.  As you see my coasters are used as a Baby Mobile.  What do you think?  I'm going to print the boy again and complete it.  I'm inspired!


 Top view
 
Bottom View
 
 Bottom close up
The polka dots is the material.  I found a red floral stick pin and added the letters to form baby.

Recipe Ingredients
PSX sentiment stamp
Hero Arts baby hand stamp
Gesso, Acrylic paints
Stickles crystal
Webster ribbon
Robert Jackson digital
Spectrum Noir markers
Stampin Up fabric
Prima & Michaels flowers
Michaels doily
Spectrum Noir markers CR8, DR3, TB1&2, EB2&5, TN2&7
 
Love it when you stop by and leave a little love.

15 comments:

  1. what a lovely project and I love the image thank you for sharing with brown sugar this week happy crafting to you
    Rachel DT http://blossomcards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creation is gorgeous! I too "lift" the coasters from OG! Thanks for the inspiration and for joining Brown Sugar challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way tooooo cute - we had the same idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is dalin, great idea!

    check this out...woohoo
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2013/06/new-winner.html

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fun. You're really good at the paint splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too stinkin' cute!!!! Love how you did the paint and such a cute image. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely darling! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this. So cute. Love all the layers and elements used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked the bottom bit of this project. Looks fantastic with all the layers and the alphabet pearls. Great way to use the fabric too.

    Thank you for joining our challenge at Brown Sugar.
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew I should've picked up those coasters while out yesterday! I had my eye on them too! O_o This is too precious! Great color, and I love all the details at the bottom! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO super cute, Princess. I always love to see your creativity at work, and this is really awesome. I also know that you love a good bargain and wanted to share this with you....I saw a darling project today on the Our Daily Bread Designs Blog where the gal made the cutest little praise journal type of thing out of her old makeup compact. It was really a great idea, and I'm sure there are lots of little containers from around the house you could use for this idea. I'm gonna give it a try, and thought you might enjoy it as well. It's on the ODBD Challenge Blog. Also, I have a project going up on my blog early tomorrow morning that I made out of a cotton bag that was THIRTY CENTS!! I also LOVE a great bargain. Anyway, I'm rambling again so I will let you go.
    Have a blessed day!
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    And before I forget, thanks so much for sharing this with us in our challenge this week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...