Monday, June 10, 2013

You Are A Beacon of Light

While purchasing supplies for a customer, I browsed through the clearance box at Michaels and found this canvas mini for only 50 cents!  Since I was going to visit one of my aunts I thought why not make her a mini of inspirational quotes and phrases.  She has a sweet spirit and full of wisdom.  I took quick photos before I headed out so the quality is not that great.  I apologize.
Everything was from my stash of scraps.  I just can't throw it away.
Quote reads, "You are a beacon of LIGHT that shines so bright you give me HOPE"

It's blury, I think I was singing while I took this one. lol
Unity Stamp (Faith)  Reads "I will sing the Lord's praise, for He has been good to me."

Quote reads, "Courage is fear that has said it's prayers"  Got it from a little book of hugs to encourage and inspire.  The scripture is from Stampin Up "Truest in the Lord will all thine heart - Proverbs 3:5
Entering in
Word Art Wednesday  Challenge #83 Anything Goes Uplifting Sentiment

Thanks for stopping by.....Loving Mixed Media & would love to hear your feedback!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome sentiment and I love the zesty colouring.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors on this mini album are so bright, sweet and lovely. You are SO talented, Princess, and I'm super grateful that you continue to share those talents in our challenges. I hope you're having a blessed week, and I am praying that God will bless you!
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and how thoughtful of you to make this for your aunt! You did a great job as usual and you bless others by sharing your talent and skills. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors which add to the beauty of the mini. I am sure your Aunt loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love the fun, bright colors...this is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful!! Great bargain and nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the wonderful, rich colors you used, Princess! Beautiful album!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...