Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Inspirational Accordian mini albums

Okay blog friends here is another project I worked on that I completed Sunday.  We were asked to donate gifts for our 17 graduates in Delta Gems.  Since they were going to college I wanted to give them something they can reflect on.  Of course there is plenty of room to add photos, but the message is what I truly want them to remember.  Some had inspirational quotes, scriptures, and words. 
Since there were so many projects on my 'to do' list I only had 48 hours to complete these.  Oh the possibilities......Can't wait to do these again!!!  I went into my stash of goodies and pulled our vellum quotes and sheets of quotes I've had for years. I used fibers and ribbons.  Some quotes & scriptures were from Word Art Wednesday so I decided to enter these into their Challenge #82 Anything Goes
Can you imagine this mini was made with one 12x12 sheet?  Some were double sided, which made them really cute and versatile.  The tags were mostly solid colors and I added the flourish stamp to give it some pizazz.  All the cute embellies were in my stash to throw away, but I just can't get the bag to go into the garbage can. lol
I was pleased with them with the timeframe I had to do them.  I'm going to start making them with my scraps and keep them handy to give out as RAK gifts and rewards for my students.
Here's a close up of the front.  Mostly an embellishment, flower and word.  My sorority sisters loved them so I think the graduates will love them and be blessed by the inspirational message.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day!

7 comments:

  1. Lady you are always so busy making and doing for others. These are great and fun to make. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute project. You are a kind-hearted and generous soul to make all those giveaways, but I imagine the joy made it all worthwhile.
    Thank you so much for taking time out your day to post your beautiful art with us again this week, at Word Art Wednesday, June is a very busy month for everyone.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW girl, you've been busy. What a blessing that you use your God-given talents to bless others in such a beautiful way. I pray that God will bless you in return for being such a sweet person. I always enjoy your wonderful projects.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do such beautiful mini-albums...and they always have something inspirational contained within them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are great thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome gifts they will treasure.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You were burning the midnight oil cranking all of these out! You did a great job, and I know the young ladies will cherish them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...