Monday, June 3, 2013

Sweet Gesture

My co-worker, the new kid on the block, surprised us with a delicious tray of chocolate covered strawberries. What a sweet gesture!  While talking with her at her desk I saw this old small plain clipboard. I asked her what her favorite colors were.  She said green and she also liked pink. I took it and told her I wanted to spruce it up a bit. She looked at me funny. When I returned it she looked up and smiled.

Recipe Ingredients:

acrylic paint
Prima flowers
Stickles crystal
Hancock Fabrics lace
Versacolor black ink
Stampin Up dress form die cut
TCW mini chicken wire template
Heidi Grace sentiment stamp
DCWV The Green Stack & The Wild Splendor
K&Company Life's Journey metal embellishment
Entered in Word Art Wednesday Challenge #82 Anything Goes Encouraging and Uplifting Sentiment

Sentiment reads:  "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".- Eleanor Roosevelt.

6 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this clipboard project. She must have been just thrilled, and I'm sure you've made a new friend for sure. What a sweet thing to do! And hey, if it gets you some more chocolate covered strawberries......I'm just sayin'!!!!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by again this week to share your WONDERFUL art with us, and may God bless your week with His unmatchable goodness and love!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet person you are. The clip board looks so cool. I know she must have been thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful....I know the newbie loved it

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet thing to do. I'm sure she loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice! This is a cute, artsy card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know she flipped when she saw this! Loved the lady featured here, the flourish, and all of the wonderful details!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...