Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Inspirational ATC

These ATC's were created for Scraps of Color  Trade it Tuesday ATC Challenge. We were to create with Inspirational words.  Of course everything was from my stash of scraps. That's why it's so hard for me to throw anything away.   The scripture says, A friend is always loyal, and a brother is born to help in time of need. Proverbs 17:17    I use to think it was selfish to keep all my scraps. Kind of made me feel like a hoarder, but how amazing it is to take scraps and make treasures!  Then you have no other choice but to share them with others. 

 
ATC entitled....
Believe
A Special Day
Happy
Joy

ATC entitled...
With Every Good Wish
Weekend getaway
SMILE
dream

I love how these turned out. I think my next batch will be scriptures so I can make them for my Young Women Association. This batch will be entered in Word Art Wednesday challenge #44 encouraging and uplifting.  My favorite at the top is 'A Special Day' and my favorite from the bottom is 'Weekend Getaway'.  Which one is your favorite?









































































































































3 comments:

  1. Great collection of work Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I can pick a favorite, Princess. They're all wonderful. Of course, i love the Special Day because of what it represents, but I love certain elementes of every single one. I love the deep rich colors on the Dream card. They're all WONDERFUL, and I'm once again SO GRATEFUL for having you share your beautiful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. What a blessing!
    Have a great week, my friend.
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I wanted to mention that the sweet Priyanka from My Heart Pieces has agreed to sponsor our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. She will be sponsoring the challenge in a few weeks, on October 3, as well as several dates in 2013. Just thought you might like to know since I've seen you use her darling images in the past. Super cute stuff, huh?
      Blessings,
      Karen

      Delete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...