Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Two Cute

It's that time again to win some free digital stamps at Jacksons Digital Expressions Color Challenge #23.  I have two cute cards to share.  The first is using two digital stamps from Fine Arts by Robert Jackson.  His work is remarkable. Although I used 'Cute' as the sentiment, I'm sure that young man is saying something else. : )  Maybe a date?  Maybe a sweet compliment?
Entered in Classy Card Sketch Challenge 5
On both cards I used a paper pack from the Dollar Tree I purchased yearsssssssssss ago.  The blue is a denim print, the pink a heart print and I used DCWV mat stack for the yellow. The little roses are from Michael's.  Our sponsor this week is My Heart Pieces.

Entered in CPS #283

Don't forget the challenge ends soon at Jackson's Digital Expressions.  Our Design Team was inspired using these colors.  Be sure to post your project by Sunday.

    

5 comments:

  1. What cute cards, Princess. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and creative. I love the idea of using what you have had for a while and from the Dollar Store too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that paper!! I also like the images....great job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...