Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I Sing Because I'm Happy

This Altered Art project is Design Team work for Jackson's Digital Expressions. It's a little wall hanger art featuring My Heart Pieces digital stamp.  The birds gave me the inspiration for the journaling, I sing because I'm Happy.


Supplies:
Corrugated board
Dew Drop pigment ink
Color Box ink
My Little Yellow Bicycle paper
Martha Stewart fringe scissors
Martha Stewart dove punch
Making Memories mesh
 
 

Blue, yellow and purple are my main colors and I pulled the paper, inks and flowers in...all from my stash of scraps.  I thought at first the red bird was a bit too much, but I liked how it turned out in the end.  Now to determine which child I'm going to give this too......  

Entered in
Word Art Wednesday  #43 Encouraging or Uplifting Sentiment
Tammy's Scrapin Corner #26 Anything With Wings
Vintage Elusions Cards and Crafts #5 Distressing Anything Goes 
 

Stop by Jackson's Digital Expressions and enter your Altered Art project. There is an opportunity to win free digital stamps!

9 comments:

  1. This is a really wonderful project. Love all the details that you have added! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Princess! This wall hanging is just adorable. I love all the sweet elements you've combined. And I'm sure this is going to be such a blessing to someone! I thought I'd mention that My Heart Pieces is going to be sponsoring a challenge for us at Word Art Wednesday in October. She has some really adorable images, and I'm excited to have her sponsor us. In fact, we have some AMAZING sponsors lined up. God is just SO GOOD!
    Thank you, Princess, for sharing your beautiful works of art in our challenges. Your love for the Lord shines through your art, and you bless my heart every time I visit your blog. His eye is on the sparrow, and I KNOW He watches me.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This piece is too adorable. Everything goes together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card and the elements are perfect. This Card is perfect for our Wings Challenge.
    I wish you well in the this week's Challenge. We hope to see you back next week.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab wall hanger, love the layout, thank you for joining us at vintage Ellusions this week. Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful wall hanger with so many lovely detail. We're so glad you join us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Hope to see you next week too : ) Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous project, I love the colours. Thank you for joining in with the Vintage Elusions challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...