Monday, September 3, 2012

Word Art Wednesday #43

Word Art Wednesday scripture this week comes from III John 1:2.  I just don't know what I would do without the power of pray.  Prayer changes things. All you have to do is trust GOD.  He can move mountains, He can give you peace, He can make your enemies behave, He can heal, He can and IS able to do all things. 

Supplies:
Robert Jackson Digital image
Word Art Wednesday sentiment
EK Success Nostalgiques paper donuts
Copic & Bic Mark-it markers


No one says it better like Bishop Paul Morton in his song Be Blessed.  He said death and life is in the power of the tongue.


Let me encourage you, let me speak life to you
You can depend on God to see you through
You can depend on me to pray for you
I pray for you, you pray for me and watch God change things.

Be blessed.

5 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful and powerful card, Princess. There is just something SO awesome about the sight of a man on his knees praying to the Lord. I often think of that scene from Courageous where the two men fall on their knees at the alter praying for one abother. We should never underestimate the power of prayer. But, when a man of God prays....it's just so touching. God is SO GOOD, and I thank you for all your inspiring art. You bless my heart with each piece you make, Princess. God bless you!
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. No truer words are spoken. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Princess this card is just beautiful!! I will be scraplifting this! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...