Monday, September 24, 2012

Jackson's Digital Expressions Request Your Support


Hello everyone,
On Tuesday, September 25, 2012, Jackson's Digital Expressions  will be starting early on our mission to show support for Breast Cancer Awareness. Im sure you are like me with several you know who have fought the fight or in the fight. Check out my past creations.  Here's one of them.
 
 
I am a Design Team member and we have a few members that have pledged to donate $.25 to Breast Cancer Research for every entry in our challenge. We are not looking for monetary donations only your participation! Post a notice on your blog. Tell your crafty friends to join in.
Also our sister site Mema's Crafts  is pledging $10 for every 40 entries (cumulative) she gets in her October challenge. Lets fight this together. Pink is the color often used for Breast Cancer Awareness, but breast cancer has no color. It effects all of us. Wont you join us? 
 
Ill be posting a new creation every Tuesday in October. Most important .... Have you had your mammogram this year? I've scheduled mine.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Princess for the much needed attention you are giving to Breast Cancer Awareness. It is truly needed. Yes, I've had my mammogram already for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to raise funds for breast cancer awareness month. Where can we find the details for the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a worthy cause. thanks for sharing. Also thanks for your visit and sweet luv. Hugs. BTW, everytime, I come to your blog, I wish I was on that balcony. so relaxing. lol

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...