Friday, September 14, 2012

FNC is back on Scraps of Color

Yes Friday Night Chat is back on Scraps Of Color!  Usually we have three 30 minute challenges to create, but Tiare gave three card sketches to complete by Sunday at midnight. Thought I better go ahead and get mine in tonight before I get too caught up with my busy weekend.  I kept them simple.
Here's my take on FNC Card Sketch #1, which I will enter in Word Art Wednesday Encouraging or Uplifting sentiment.


Friday Night Chat Card Sketch 1


Supplies:  Creative Memories paper, Martha Stewart edge punch, Robert Jackson digital, Copics markers and Gelly roll pen, and Sentiment from Paper Smooches Pretty Phrases.



Here's my take on FNC Card Sketch #2

Friday Night Chat Card Sketch 2


 



Supplies:  Recollections card stock, Martha Stewart edge punch, Spellbinder, Prima flower, and purple flower from my Scrappy friend MJ, Patterned paper from Target years ago.

Here's my take on FNC Card Sketch #3 which I will enter in Crazy4challenges C4C154 Anything Goes With A Fall Twist
Friday Night Chat Card Sketch 3
Supplies:  Target jewel tone paper from years ago, Adornament fiber, chipboard flower from my stash.

Well let me keep my MOJO on and get my scraproom back organized. Have a Wonderful Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. WOW - talk about three FABULOUS cards! I think the first one is my most favorite of them all, but they're all awesome. The first one really captures that sketch SO beautifully. I really hope this is a lucky week for you and that random.org will be your friend.....LOL. It's always nice to win, isn't it?
    Well, please know that you art work is a blessing to me, Princess. I thank God for you every time I see your beautiful art shared in our challenges, and I really hope that He is blessing you as you create for His glory.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.. all three FNC cards beautiful!
    Good Luck on the challenge. I copied your torn paper technique on a card today. I hadn't tried that since last year on a project - so, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all three... I will have to knock this out tomorrow after church

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all three of your cards, but the image on the first one just touches my heart. Something about it...the elegance, the grace. So beautiful!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...