Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sundays Best

It’s Sunday Best at Brown Sugar Challenge featuring Come Sunday Digital stamps by Robert Jackson.  Since I used several of the digitals in the altered coasters I posted in June, I decided to use them in Pink Sunday. My church celebrates Pink Sunday on the 3rd Sunday in October.  The first card is the pastor bringing the message from Word Art Wednesday scripture I Peter 5:7.
Entered in
Word Art Wednesday challenge #47
Brown Sugar Challenge #9 - Robert Jackson Sundays Best
 
 

The second card was inspired by 365 cards  using their sketch which I thought was adorable.  If you pull the ribbon at the top of the card you will find a book mark.  I think I might play along this week for inspiration since I have so many cards to create.  Check out the multiple views below.
Entered in
365 cards Day 214 Super Sketchy Sunday
Brown Sugar Challenge #9 Sunday Best
Dream Valley Challenges #42 Go Pink
A Gem of a Challenge   For The Girls

card with bookmark

Bookmark with scripture by Word Art Wednesday

Close up of image using Me & My Big Ideas paper stack
 


11 comments:

  1. Pretty! Pretty! and Pretty! tfs Princess great job on all of your cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Princess BOTH of your cards are beautiful!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week in the Sundays Best challenge going on over at Brown Sugar. Good luck,
    Alice B.
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Princess. Oh my heart....this second card has me in tears. I need to buy this one from you! This reminds me SO MUCH of my friend, Dora. She is a woman from my old church (here in town) who raised her grandchildren as her own. Dora always dressed in her Sunday best, and had her children (who were actually her grandchildren) all dressed up, and in church EVERY Sunday faithfully learning the Word of God. They wandered a bit as they became teens, but as God's Word promises, when they are old they will not depart from it. She had two boys and one girl (Shainally, Julius and Megan) who are now pretty much grown. Dora is getting older, is tired and sore, and still provides for them all. So this scripture fits SO perfectly and I know it would bless her. OK....I'm rambling. This really touched me! Thanks SO MUCH for sharing what God's lays on your heart. You never know how it will bless someone else.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job on your cards...really love the second one with the bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very beautiful work of art! Thank you for sharing - I am inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever use of the sketch, many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card and love how you did the tag pull on it!!! very cool.. thanks sooo much for joining us this week at 365 cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you make gorgeous card :).. I heart your take on 365cards sketch. Love the card and love the bookmark.. beautifully done. God bless you and the works of your hands :)
    Thanks for joining us over at 365cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card! Love the image and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated. Become a follower so we can stay in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...